We Are Committed to Your Privacy
- The Shelfwire website is owned and operated by Ergami, LLC. Protecting your privacy is important to us. We use the information we collect about you to process orders and to provide a more personalized shopping experience. We will not sell any information that identifies you to a third party. In addition, when you place an order with Shelfwire your personal information and credit card information are safe. Please take a moment to read the following policy to learn how we handle your personal information.
- Personal Information
- When making a purchase on Shelfwire.com, we collect your name, billing address, phone number, email address, and credit card information in order to process your order. Therefore, when you visit our website to place subsequent orders we can save you time by providing your previous account information for you.
- How We Use Personal Information
- We use the personal information collected from you primarily to process and fulfill your orders, to notify you of the status of your orders. If you have chosen to receive our email newsletter, we may also send you targeted marketing information, special product offers, or other information that we believe might interest you. In every such email, we will have instructions on how to unsubscribe and avoid receiving any future emails from us.
- Communications from Shelfwire
- We may contact you by email to respond to customer service questions you have submitted, or to address a problem affecting your use of the website, or to send you a confirmation message upon completion of the account registration process.
- Sharing Your Information
- Shelfwire works with other companies that help us provide products and services to you, and we may provide your personal information to these companies. For example, we give shipping companies this information so they can deliver your products efficiently. The information they receive is for shipping and delivery purposes only, and we require that the companies safeguard your personal information in accordance with Shelfwire's policies.
- Protecting Your Information
- This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All orders are transmitted over secure Internet connections using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology. All of your personal information including your credit card information and sign-in password are stored in an encrypted format at all times.
- Correcting and Updating Your Information
- Users of our website are able to modify their account information, such as shipping and billing addresses, each time they place an order with us.
- Links to Other Sites
- Shelfwire.com contains links to other sites not affiliated with Shelfwire. These sites have their own policies and practices with respect to online privacy, and Shelfwire cannot be responsible for the privacy practices of these unaffiliated web sites.
- Contact Information