- Our images, designs and graphics are proprietary and are protected by copyright law. We grant visitors a limited license to access and make personal use of our site. Access for the purpose of downloading or duplicating, selling or modifying any portion of this site without express written authorization from Ergami is not permitted.
- Your Account
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Ergami reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at their sole discretion.
- Sales Tax
- Ergami is located in the state of Washington and collects appropriate sales tax for our in-state customers. You are expected to comply with your state's current laws regarding purchases over the Internet.
- We will attempt to ship all merchandise within two business days of purchase unless otherwise specified. Delivery estimates are good faith estimates only. We will not be liable for any loss, damage or expense related to any delay in shipment or delivery. Learn more.
- If you would like to return your purchase, contact us within 10 days of receiving the item. Learn more.
- User Warranties
- In placing an order, you warrant that you are over 18 years of age, and that you are providing accurate, true, and complete information, and that you have the authority to place the order.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- You expressly understand and agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk and that this site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Ergami LLC and its officers, directors, employees and suppliers, from any claim, demand, action or damage, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made or incurred by any third party arising out of or related to your use of this site.
- Choice of Law
- Mailing Address
P.O. Box 725
Liberty Lake, WA 99019